argan oil

Discussions on how to maintain or perhaps even regain healthy skin.
seeker1953

argan oil

Post by seeker1953 »

As many of you are aware, argan oil has become one of the rages in hair and skin care lately. I wanted to try it, but 100% argan oil is hard to find and expensive!
I was lucky to fin it at Walgreens in a product called Studio 35 Beauty Natural Argan Oil. It was $14.95 for 1.7 fluid oz.

I only used it on my lips and around my eyes. I'd only been using it 4 days and when I was looking in the mirror to do my eye exercises, I was surprised to see my eyelashes were much longer, thicker and darker! Honestly. So I checked some reviews by customers who have used Josie Moran argan oil and there were plenty of other women who had the same experience.

So I'm not sure if it is the argan oil, the eye exercises, or both that improved my eyelashes, but I am happy.

Has anyone else had eyelash improvement?
Gezza

Re: argan oil

Post by Gezza »

It wouldn't surprise me if the argan oil has helped your lashes. I've been using the Moroccanoil hair treatment after shampooing (just a tiny amount is enough), and it's helped hair growth in the forehead area. A guy I know got me onto this product - he has long hair that was starting to dry out badly and he's convinced it's helped retain a shinier, healthier appearance. This product isn't 100% argan oil, so I'm sure what you're using is far more effective.

Has it made a difference to your skin?
seeker1953

Re: argan oil

Post by seeker1953 »

Hi, Gezza. Thanks for your reply. I have seen posts on other forums recommending the oil you are using. I have not used the argan oil on my hair or any other part of my face than eye area and lips. I apply an eye cream on top of the oil around the eye area and it seems to increase the eye cream's penetration. By the way, my eyelashes continue to get longer, thicker and darker. Guess I won't be needing Latisse.

Most people have reported that it takes about a month to see the benefits of argan oil and I have not used it for that long yet. It IS the lightest oil I have ever used and is almost exactly like pure squalane, which I also recommend. I prefer these two to jojoba and other oils which seem too heavy.
Good luck with your hair regrowth. I really believe the scalp exercise will work for you. I totally trust Tom Hagerty.