Other facial exercise programs and links

Discussions on how to do facial exercises and what these exercises might accomplish.
Neptune1

Other facial exercise programs and links

Post by Neptune1 »

Hi, I'm still a newbie and have seen mention of other facial exercise programs. Can someone please post the different programs and websites? I've seen names such as Carolyn's Facial Fitness, facercise, facerobics, etc... And of course I know Tom here has his program too. Also if possible, which ones are good, not so much etc? What the cost are for the programs?

I have Carole Maggios DVD I bought a couple years ago but have not used it yet, is it any good?

Thanks so much for any insight

Nonie

Re: Other facial exercise programs and links

Post by Nonie »

Neptune1 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 am
Hi, I'm still a newbie and have seen mention of other facial exercise programs. Can someone please post the different programs and websites? I've seen names such as Carolyn's Facial Fitness, facercise, facerobics, etc... And of course I know Tom here has his program too. Also if possible, which ones are good, not so much etc? What the cost are for the programs?

I have Carole Maggios DVD I bought a couple years ago but have not used it yet, is it any good?

Thanks so much for any insight
Tom has provided links to various face exercise programs on the main menu of this site under Links.

As far as which ones are good or not so much, that's something you may have to determine on your own based on your observations of the results people get from the programs. While reviews of the programs from users can help, you are the best judge of what it is you would like for yourself. What one person might deem to be good results might fall short of what it is you would like to see for yourself. And if there is one topic that brings out the biggest disagreements on forums, it is one that involves comparing face exercise programs because there is no consensus on which one is best.

I always suggest that when trying to decide on a program, to look at a series of photos showing the results various people have gotten from doing a program so as to get an idea of what the program is capable of. You have Maggio's program and she is one of the few trainers who has a lot of before/after photos of her clients on her website--some which show cumulative results people get from continuing to do her program. So what do you think after seeing all those results? Don't you find them impressive enough to consider it a good program?

Essential Day Spa Forum has a lot of threads on face exercise programs. You can contact the people who give good reviews on programs you are interested in via private messaging and ask to see their before and after photos--preferably taken over a period of time--so you can determine for yourself if their assessment of "good results" matches what you'd want for yourself.

As far as price is concerned, you can find that out from the websites that sell the programs.