Back to Shape Your Face | Moderators | Edit Profile

Shape Your Face » Facial Exercises » Scalp Exercise #5 again « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MG
Username: Marigold

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom:

I finally learned Scalp Exercise #5 after trying for a couple months. I have been doing it correctly for about 6 weeks, usually for 20 to 30 minutes on most days. (I usually try to give my muscles recovery time on the weekends by refraining from the exercise then.)

Over the last couple weeks I've been feeling soreness in the scalp muscles at the back of my head as well as the muscles on my forehead--but only when performing this exercise. The soreness stops when I cease the exercise.

Is this a good sign that the muscles are responding? I'm hoping that I will see some type of improvement in my upper face within the next two months--which will amount to 3 months of regular exercising of the scalp.

My biggest problem is deep furrows between my eyebrows. The loose skin on my forehead doesn't help matters. Hopefully, the skin on my upper face (and all of my face for that matter) will tighten up when the muscle pulls back as a result of Scalp Exercise #5. This, in turn, should help flatten out the furrows between my eyebrows.

I have also been doing Deborah Crowley's Flexeffects to try to flatten out these furrows, but they are stubborn. How true is the saying that "prevention is better than cure." These furrows are as a result of years of frowning--mostly during sleep. Now it's hard to "cure" them because years of damage cannot be easily remedied in a few short months. Thanks to the discussion forum at http://www.flexeffect.com/, I learned about a product called FROWNIES that can be plastered between one's brows before going to sleep--which prevents frowning while asleep.

Had I known about FROWNIES years ago I could have prevented this damage with the furrows forming between my brows. These furrows make me look angry and they also age my face.

FROWNIES are made of stiff brown paper and conveniently shaped to fit between one's eyebrows. When a FROWNIE is moistened and placed between one's eyebrows, it is impossible to frown in one's sleep as the FROWNIES prevent the skin from moving and thereby keeps the underlying muscles in place. I am now using FROWNIES to prevent any further damage while I continue with your Scalp Exercise #5 and Flexeffects.

I will await your response regarding the muscle soreness I have been experiencing over the last couple weeks.

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

I'm glad that you finally were able to gain control of the occipitalis muscles at the back of your head. That's the hard part of learning to do the scalp exercise correctly. It took you two months to learn the exercise. How did you finally master it? Did you use the pillow technique? Did you find your own original technique? I'd like to know.

If you are feeling some soreness in the scalp muscles, perhaps you are doing the exercises too much. I still do the scalp exercise every day and feel no soreness, but I did feel some pain in the first months of doing the exercise. I think I was too enthusiastic and did it too much.

I'm making a video now demonstrating all my facial exercises. Making this video has taught me new things about the exercises. Writing the script and revising it dozens of times is good for one's thinking.

You're a writer so you know that writing about a topic is the best way to learn about the topic in depth. When you have to express something clearly in your own words, you have to know what you're talking about.

I don't think the vertical lines between the eyebrows are an insurmountable problem. I've see these lines disappear in people who do the scalp exercise correctly. But this disappearing act has a long time frame - like six months to a year. FROWNIES are probably a helpful adjunct to the SE.

MG

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom:

I can explain exactly how I mastered Exercise #5. And it wasn't by doing the pillow technique. I know this is a long message, but it will be well worth reading for those who want to master Scalp Exercise #5. The explanation is lengthy because I'm trying to put it in a way that the average person will easily understand.

THIS IS HOW I MASTERED SCALP EXERCISE #5:
After experimenting for weeks, I realized that I could engage the occipitalis muscles by CRINGING--as one would cringe from a sudden fright, surprise, or shock. "Cringing" forces the occipitalis muscle to pull back. To master Scalp Exercise #5 one must learn to cringe deliberately. Read the two paragraphs below so you can understand how to cringe deliberately. Then I will follow with 2 simple instructions on how to perform Scalp Exercise #5:

What you want you do is pretend you are "BITING DOWN" as when chewing food--but in this instance you're pretending to chew with your mouth shut and none of your upper or lower teeth should make contact. The muscles used to "bite down" that are AT THE BACK OF THE MOUTH not only engage the jaw muscles but the scalp muscles as well. However, this is not a normal chew. When you bite down for this exercise, ALL of the BACK TEETH must move forward AT THE SAME TIME and then backward at the same time. (During normal chewing, we move the left jaw and right jaw by turns. With Scalp Exercise #5, both the left and right jaws must move in the same direction at the same time during the "bite down" routine.)

What you want is sort of a sliding motion of the back teeth, with a slight space between the upper and lower teeth at the front of the mouth as well as at the back of the mouth--so that none of the teeth make contact with each other--to prevent you from grinding your teeth. You are basically "chewing" without allowing any of your upper or lower teeth to make contact. Your mouth should be clamped shut at all times. The front teeth MUST remain stable and BARELY MOVING. The muscles used for chewing in the back part of the mouth must be focused on, because it is these muscles that appear to engage the occipitalis muscles--especially when you "bite down."

BELOW ARE THE TWO STEPS FOR MASTERY OF SCALP EXERCISE #5. DO IT IN FRONT OF A LARGE MIRROR SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

(1) Slide the back teeth forward by PUCKERING THE LIPS "SLIGHTLY" and "BITING DOWN" simultaneously--without allowing any upper or lower teeth to make contact. Your front teeth should barely move. Bite down with the back teeth hard enough so you feel pressure in the area under the chin. This series of simultaneous actions will cause the brows to raise automatically, thereby engaging the frontalis muscles. (Pucker your lips as if you're getting ready to kiss someone. But for this exercise, don't pucker the lips out too far. Pucker them just enough to engage the muscles underneath the chin while "biting down." Experiment in front of a mirror and you will more easily get the point.)

DELIBERATELY KEEP YOUR FACE -- AND MUSCLES OF THE FACE -- IN THE POSITION THAT RESULTED FROM STEP #1 ABOVE. NOW, SLIDE RIGHT INTO STEP #2 BELOW:

(2) While the eyebrows are still raised--with back teeth and chin in the forward position, and with lips still puckered while you continue to "bite down" on the back teeth--SLIDE THE BACK TEETH BACKWARDS by releasing the pucker and instead grimace or do a tight smile. THROUGHOUT THIS, CONTINUE "BITING DOWN" with the back teeth, without allow any upper or lower teeth to make contact--and keep the lips tightly closed. This series of reverse multi-actions will cause the occipitalis muscles at the back of the head to take over so that the forehead/eyebrows/frontalis muscles are automatically lowered to their original position without any effort on your part.

REPEAT STEPS 1 AND 2 AS OFTEN AS DESIRED, ACCORDING TO HOW LONG YOU WISH TO DO THIS EXERCISE. REMEMBER PRACTICE IN FRONT OF A LARGE IN THE BEGINNING. AND THERE, YOU HAVE IT.

Tom, please try this technique and see if it works for you. If it works, be sure and pass it on to your guests at the other website HairLoss-Reversible.com.

By the way, Tom, if, as you say, the ache to my scalp muscles--which is only felt when performing Exercise #5--is as a result of too much of this exercise, this is hardly the time for me to ease off. I'm worried that if I stop for too long I will lose what little I've gained thus far. And as I said, I do try to take two days off each week from exercising the scalp so that the muscles can recover. I know that muscles build and get stronger during rest periods.

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

I read through your long explanation of how you gained control of the occipitalis muscles and therefore were able to do the scalp exercise correctly. As I was reading your paragraphs I was thinking - how am I going to respond to this idiotic message without hurting the feelings of an obviously well-meaning woman.

Well anyway, I tried your method almost as a joke. I was amazed!

"The muscles used to "bite down" that are AT THE BACK OF THE MOUTH not only engage the jaw muscles but the scalp muscles as well."

Every time I try your special method of biting down, my occipitalis muscles contract. You are an original thinker. I'm glad I did not just dismiss your idea as the ravings of mad woman.

I hope I can reduce your many paragraphs into a more condensed form. But then again maybe I won't need to do this. Thanks for giving us an effective strategy for gaining control of those stubborn occips.

When my facial exercise video is finished, I'll send you a copy of the disc and the booklet if you want them. My email is tvhagerty@sbcglobal.net. Send me your address and I'll get the package to you in a little over a month. I'm going to include your idea in the booklet.

MG

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

You are a very kind person, Tom. And a gracious one. You are not arrogant. If you were, you would not have tried my method. Thank you for confirming that I have indeed gained control of the occipitalis muscles with this technique. I am sure it will work for others if they do exactly as I instructed.

To simplify it: Pout or pucker the mouth as when kissing someone--without allowing any of the upper or lower teeth to make contact and with the mouth clamped shut--while biting down with the back of the jaw. This will cause the entire jaw to move forward and will automatically raise the brows/engage the frontalis muscles.

The reverse is to "grimace" of do a tight smile, with the mouth still clamped shut and with upper and lower teeth not touching each other--while biting down. This reverse action engages the occipatilis and brings the brow back down to its original resting place.

I will write you an email message and provide you with my email address. I appreciate all you've done by introducing this exercise. I look forward to receiving the new material.

Marigold

Tom R
Username: Newbie_face_1

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom,
This is great news, your coming out with a new video!
I'm more of a visual person so I think it would help a bunch : )

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 198
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom R:

I'll send you an email when the project is finished. It's really fun learning about how to shoot a film and edit it. I was going to have it done professionally but that would have been a mistake. It takes a lot more time than a few hours in a studio to get the presentation right. Since I bought all my own equipment, I have all the time I need to do it the way it should be done.

Tom R

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thanks Tom, I appreciate that. I'm looking forward to it : )

Tom R

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi Tom,
This exercise, I'm sure, gets beat to death with questions on the correct way to perform the motion.
Is it safe to say that if your able to move the ears or jiggle them as you say, then your doing them right? I'm only able to move them a bit and I raise my eyebrows simultaneously as my forehead wrinkles up a bit. It seems that that is the only way I'm able to do them.

C M
Username: Ceeme

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom R, initially I was confused and thought you had to raise eyebrows too as you moved ears back (contracted the occipitalis) but actually, you're supposed to do the eyebrow raise first, then relax, and THEN do the ear movement. I don't think I realized that until I saw Tom's CD. In other words, the movements should alternate not be done simultaneously.

The eyebrow lift, as you get stronger, will draw your scalp forward (It's awesome to see this on Tom's head--it is so clear how his hair shifts forward, you'd swear he had a furry animal on his head) and then when you contract the muscles at the back of the head, moving your ears, the scalp moves back ever so clearly.

I hope Tom's new video will show it as clearly as his old CD did. I can't wait to get as good as he. I am sure I already scared people on the bus when I did the exercise nonchalantly wearing a serious face as if I wasn't aware it was happening. I can't wait till I really make them jump thinking my hair's about to come flying off my head like Tom. <snigger>

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

C M:

"I am sure I already scared people on the bus..."

On a bus in Chicago, I once saw a man is a black business suit do a strange, almost hypnotic thing. He sat in a seat near the driver so that everyone could see him and proceeded to do his tongue exercises. He placed his tongue over his nose and then brought it down until it covered his chin. People on the bus were amazed. This man had the attention of everyone. He did some world-class contortions with his extremely large tongue.

C M

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

quote:

On a bus in Chicago, I once saw a man is a black business suit do a strange, almost hypnotic thing. He sat in a seat near the driver so that everyone could see him and proceeded to do his tongue exercises. He placed his tongue over his nose and then brought it down until it covered his chin. People on the bus were amazed. This man had the attention of everyone. He did some world-class contortions with his extremely large tongue.

LOL, too funny!

Tom R

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi CM,
I felt I had a better sense of the movement when I was raising my eyebrows at the same time I'm able to move the ears but apparently that is just me going thru the beginning stages. Thanks for the help.

Tom,
That sounds like the same guy I once saw on Ripley's, "Believe It Or Not!" :-)

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom R:

Many people try to contract both the frontalis and occipitalis muscles at the same time. It can be done but it's a wasted effort. There is little scalp movement if both these muscle groups are simultaneously contracted.

The secret to doing the SE right is the alternating contraction of these muscles. Once you do it correctly you'll find that it's almost fun to do.

Tom R

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom,
I'm getting there slowly but surely, thanks to your new dvd. It makes a huge difference.

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 201
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom R:

Do you like the exercise for the muscles at the front of the neck? Take it easy with this exercise at first though. The sternomastoid muscle is tough but other smaller neck muscles are delicate. You don't want to strain them by doing the exercise too vigorously in the first several weeks.

Tom R

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom,
Yes, I do. I've begun including the exercise every morning when shaving. I have a rather long neck so I'm eager to do this exercise often to avoid any signs of the dreaded turkey neck look..lol :-)

When do you know it is time to increase the intensity of the exercise?

MG

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom:
After 10 minutes of doing the scalp exercise, my occipitalis muscles are tired and I stop. So I have reduced this exercise to 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week. How long should I be doing this exercise daily for best results? And how many days minimum should I do it?

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

You are probably doing the scalp exercise to keep the muscles of your upper face toned-up. Ten minutes a day, three days a week is fine for this. For people with hair problems, though, the exercise should be done every day.

Are you doing the exercise for the front of the neck that I describe on my website? I do this one every day because once this area starts to fall apart, it's hard to get it back in shape. You're a writer. Writers as they get older often have horrible necks because of a lack of exercise.

Yesterday I was watching C-SPAN2. Many writers were talking about their new books on every subject under the sun. I was thinking they should wear turtleneck sweaters to conceal their sloppy necks.

MG

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thomas:

I actually think I cut back on the Scalp Exercise prematurely. I've being doing it to tone up the muscles of my upper face--not for hair problems. The skin on my forehead is rather loose, enabling horizontal lines on my forehead and furrows between my eyebrows. I'm thinking I should force myself to do 5 days of the Scalp Exercise (10 minutes daily) until the occipitalis muscles are strong enough to pull back the skin on my upper face. Once that happens (hopefully after a year or so), I can maintain the results by doing the Scalp Exercise 3 days a week.

I've religiously been doing one of your exercises for the front of the neck: Exercise #3, which also works the chin. But I haven't been doing your Exercise #4 for the neck.

In addition to your Exercise #3, I've also been doing two neck exercises from Carolyn Cleaves' program. This link demonstrates one of her neck exercises. http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/neck-exercise

On that webpage is another link to photos of a guy named Robert who started out with turkey neck. After two years on her program, his turkey neck was gone. http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/robert

In the other neck exercise from Carolyn's website, one lies face-up on a flat surface, lifts up the head a few inches, and turns the head rhythmically from left to right, non-stop, for a total of 40 counts (20 in each direction) with the weight of the head on one's neck throughout.

In any event, to be on the safe side, I will do your neck exercise #4 as well, starting today.

Marigold

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

You wrote about getting rid of horizontal lines in the forehead, "Once that happens (hopefully after a year or so), I can maintain the results by doing the Scalp Exercise 3 days a week.

Positive results from facial exercise are usually a long time in coming, especially in the front of the neck and in the nasolabial lines. But if the scalp exercise is done correctly, horizontal lines in the forehead disappear relatively fast.

The exercise for the neck that Carolyn describes is effective - the one where you lie-face up on a flat surface. You have to be careful if you do this exercise though. It's possible to strain the delicate neck muscles. It's no fun walking around when your neck muscles hurt.

MG

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thomas:

I do the Scalp Exercise using the "bite down" routine that I described at the beginning of this thread, at which point, I experience pain in the muscles at the back of my head. After 10 minutes of doing this, those muscles become literally sore. The pain stops when I cease the exercise.

However, my hair doesn't slide forward like yours in your demonstration DVD. Is it possible to contract the occipitalis muscles without the apparent sliding forward of the hair?

By the way, I've been doing the Scalp Exercise for about three months and haven't seen any improvements in my horizontal forehead lines. In fact, I developed more horizontal lines from doing the exercise--despite making sure my forehead is oily.

Regarding Carolyn's neck exercise in which I'm lying on a flat surface, face up, neck slightly raised, while turning my head from side to side to a count of 40, I've been doing it regularly for three weeks with no negative side effects. Thanks for the advice about the delicate neck muscles. I'll keep that in mind.

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

There is an optical illusion in the video that some people see, and some don't. In reality, when I contract the occipitalis muscles at the back of the head, my scalp (hair) moves backward; when I contract my frontalis muscles at the front of my head, the scalp moves forward.

You experience pain in the muscles at the back of your head while you're doing the scalp exercise. And you are still doing the exercise with the "bite down" method.

I think that the bite down method or any exotic method one uses to gain control of the occipitalis muscles should be used only in the learning stage of the SE. Once good control of the occipitalis muscles has been established, then all the helping measures should be dropped.

By now you should have complete control of those muscles at the back of the head. Tensing other muscles might be the cause of the pain you feel while doing the exercise. I remember when I started doing the exercise that I had a lot of pain in my neck, my shoulders, and my jaw. This was because I was using all these muscles in the effort to contract my occipitalis muscle. When I finally did gain control of the occipitalis, I no longer needed the other muscles to help me. In other words, once you isolate the occipitalis muscles, using the other muscles is a waste of energy.

But you will still feel the "burn" in the occipitalis muscles while they are being worked. The burn is caused by the build-up of lactic acid in these muscles due to the strain being put on them. After six months or even a year you probably will no longer feel the burn because these muscles will be completely toned up.

The following pertains to facial exercises generally, not just to the SE. When facial exercises are done strenuously the muscles "release" lactic acid. This causes the burn that I talked about in the above paragraph. This lactic acid build-up stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen and elastin are the major building blocks of skin tissue.

This is the natural equivalent to the synthetic Poly-Lactic-Acid (PLA) or Sculptra that plastic surgeons and dermatologists use to stimulate collagen in the faces of their patients.

MG

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thomas:

I have been doing the Scalp Exercise 3-4 times a week for the past four months, for 10 minutes each time. I've been doing it along with your other exercises to firm up my face, not for hair loss.

The scalp exercise raised my forehead so that my eyebrows are no longer drooping. But I still have deep furrows with bulging muscles between my eyebrows. (The deep furrows with bulging muscles are from years of intense frowning.) I also have horizontal lines on my forehead.

Should I expect the horizontal lines and the bulging furrows between my eyebrows to eventually disappear with continued exercise? Or is this a pipe dream?

The exercises make my face feel firmer to the touch, but I just don't see much visible improvement. Essentially, I can feel the firmness on my face when I touch it; however, the firmness is just not visible to the eyes.

Perhaps four months is not enough time to see much visible improvements (aside from the raised forehead). What's your opinion?

Marigold

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 207
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

MG:

My suggestion is to concentrate on the occipitalis muscle. When you do the scalp exercise, contract just the occipitalis muscle. In other words, just pull your ears back.

Strong, toned-up occipitalis muscles pull up and back on the scalp, smoothing out the skin of your forehead. This will perhaps get rid of the horizontal lines you're concerned with.

"But I still have deep furrows with bulging muscles between my eyebrows."

Now that you have conscious control of the scalp muscles, you probably no longer catch yourself frowning. It's the people who have absolutely no control of their scalp muscles who have knotted-up frown muscles. Maybe now that you are no longer frowning, the bulging of the procerus (the frown muscle) will diminish.

"the firmness is just not visible to the eyes."

I wish I could see a high-resolution photo of your face so that I could tell exactly what kind of improvement you're looking for.

MG

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thomas:

I am sending you an email message with my photo, so that you can see the bulging muscles between my eyebrows. Please don't post any of the photographs to your website as they are for your eyes only. Thanks.

Marigold

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 208
Posted on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Marigold:

Of course I won't post any of your photographs on my website, but I have a friend who works at Time Magazine. He told me that he would like to put one of you photos on the December cover.

C M

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

^^Too funny, Tom!

MG, when I first discovered Tom's scalp exercise, I didn't know I was supposed to do anything with my forehead so only worked the back of my head and that alone seems to have helped keep my forehead smooth.

But if I understand the bulge you are talking about, it seems it would come from frowning rather than raising eyebrows, so I wonder if perhaps in your case the forehead movement isn't actually essential when doing the scalp exercise?

I just reread your post above and see you are trying to undo years of frowning. I do think it's too soon to expect YEARS to be reversed. I do believe that if you don't quit and keep doing the exercise, you will be surprised one day to find you no longer have the problem and cannot remember when it is that it left.

I also noticed you said you do the exercise 3-4 times a week. I cannot tell you how many times I do it because I find it relaxing and will tend to do it whenever I think of it. I am doing it as I type this and will usually do it while I am driving, watching TV, using the bathroom...just whenever I think of it. And I think it's because it has become almost second nature to do that my forehead is pretty smooth (relaxed).

Thomas Hagerty
Board Administrator

Post Number: 211
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

CM:

"I cannot tell you how many times I do it because I find it relaxing and will tend to do it whenever I think of it."

I hope you don't do it when you and your husband are making love. That would be distracting for him. He'd wonder what was going on.

But what you said is true: " you will be surprised one day to find you no longer have the problem and cannot remember when it is that it left."

The people I know who do the scalp exercise correctly and often never have the problem of unconsciously frowning or knitting up the eyebrows. Therefore the skin of the forehead is smooth.

President Bush

I wish I could teach this man how to do the scalp exercise.

C M

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

^^Tom, you're a hoot! I screamed with laughter on reading your post.

You'll be relieved to know that the scalp exercise doesn't come to mind when we're making love. My mind's usually filled with thoughts of the current engagement to leave room for any other thoughts--even the scalp exercise.

I dare you to send Bush a letter with your video enclosed. You never know what you could accomplish until you try.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.